Friday, May 13, 2005

I am back! n_n

LIke my friend Kevin said in his blog about recovering from Finals week. I have recovered from the insane week, and feel even more myself since finishing school for the summer. The Wednesday told about in Kevin's blog, which I shall explain in mine as well, I hadn't been able to speak properly and was an illhumored blob of mush.

The Wednesday, previously spoken of, had been the day of my last final. It had been a rather hastily put together presentation on a manual of my mothers digital camera. My documentation and presentation class required us to review a manual we had read and discuss it in class. Of course, school work had taken up most of my life and I didn't have the time to read the manual. So I stood up there and summed up how good the manual was, which I seriously believe, in general terms.

When we began Dungeons and Dragons that night, I had gotten to the point where my speech was nearly unrecognizable. Since, a lot of you don't know me or know me well, I am sensitive to how people respond to my suggestions and thoughts. I understand, of course, that people have the right to not agree with and what to do them, which is alright. Though, I get weapy, if someone rudely and angrily shoots down my ideas or thoughts. Which caused much of the problems with the Dungeons and Dragons campaign that night. I won't go into it, but I am OK with it now. n.n It is, after all, just a game.

I am so happy to find out that Kevin is getting out of his cute and precious shell and getting to know people and feel connected to them again! (= Go KEVIN!

On the way home from work today, I was thinking. Yes, I do do that you know ;). I was thinking, if the world was having population problems, and we needed to control them better. Would it make more sense for companies to charge less for birth control to the homeless (give it to them free) and the poor (very cheap), and charge outreagious prices to the rich (they can afford it). Thus, the poor have a better chance of not having more children (should they decide to go this route), and the rich will have children but be able to provide for them. Since they would have to purchase a lot of items for the kids, it would boost commerce. Maybe it is just me, but I think that is an awesome idea. n.n What do you think?

Well, I should stop typing now. I could go on for hours and hours on my thoughts on various things. Which, by the way, I will be doing randomly. Sometimes I may even have more than one post a day.

For a little on what is going on with me right now. My grandma was admitted to the hospital about a week ago, she is doing a little better not much though (she has mental illness, i.e. dimensia). The doctors have said that she can go to Assisted Living this coming week. Which, is where she had been living before the hospitalization. For a while, they hinted at her having to be put in a nursing home for a while or even possibly permanent. So, the news of my grandma's ability to go into the Assisted Living again, is a definate God sighting.

I am getting the hang of my job at the coffee place. This past work experience, today, was wonderful! I had an awesome time getting to know my collegues, the customers, and what I need to do. It is definately a job I'd like to keep for a long, long time.

Wednesday of next week, a bunch of friends of mine and I are going to be going to South Carolina, to visit our friend Laura Beesley. She has been visiting us about once a year, and although I have visited when possible, the others have not been able. We will be spending three days on the beach of the Mirtle; go one evening to the Mideaval Times; and in general hanging out. x3

That's about it. Talk to you later!!! x3

2 Comments:

At Fri May 13, 04:31:00 PM , Blogger ~Kevin said...

Hurray for God's doings in grandma! good news indeed.

Is it safe to assume that you miss-typed?... you think my shell is precious? What about my gooie cream filled center?

 
At Mon May 23, 08:52:00 AM , Blogger Ali said...

Actually, your just precious! <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home