Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Excitement

Hey ya'll,

This morning around noonish, we all decided to go to the nearest little down and check it out. Since we wouldn't have time to go to Charleston like we had hoped since most of the stores would be closed by the time we got there.

We ended walking around the small town, (I have brochures so I will write details later) and take a tour through the local opera house and a orchid farm. It was rather awesome, I have some fabulous pictures of flowers.

Tomorrow we will be leaving for Charleston at around 10:30AM and hopefully going to the fort and a ghost tour. We are all very excited, especially Kim for the ghost tour since none of us have been on one before and this is the south... so a lot of history has happened here.

Well, that's all for now, I have to get to bed before I can't.

L8r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home