Thursday, May 26, 2005

Cleaning Day

Well, this morning the three of the five of us left to go back to South Dakota. Amber, Kim, and Rachel boarded their airplane at around eleven o'clock ready and raren to go. Laura and I were still waking up and becoming ready to work our butt off the rest of the day.

From the airport we went directly back to Laura's house (I still had pj pants on) to eat some breakfast and prepare to clean the house for Laura's brother's family to come. Cleaning was really exhausting but we cleaned the house very well and I definately feel some small sense of accomplishment knowing I helped make it look nice again. We finished the cleaning at around three o'clock and the family wasn't to be expected til around five or six. After a bath, and some relaxation watching Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, we recieved many phone calls. One was from Mark, Laura's brother, and he said he was going to be here at approximately ten o'clock. This, compounded by the clean kitchen and how much work we did gave us the privilage of going into a very nice Chinese place.

At around eleven thirty they arrived as we were watching some anime. We're finishing up Chobbits. For those of you that have never heard of the series, it is about a Persicon (think robotish) and a would-be college studen falling for eachother. At mid-way through the third episode we heard a baby cry and new without a doubt that the kids had arrived.

Tomorrow, I don't have a clue what the plans are. Saturday, Laura's brother Robert and his wife will be joining us in the morning. Sunday evening Lacie will be coming home, but I will have been gone for about half the day. Hopefully during that time, I'll be hugging the love of my life -- Kevin.

I should get going, the kids will be put to bed shortly and the parents not long after. Should I be able to, I may continue posting tomorrow.

L8r

2 Comments:

At Thu May 26, 03:25:00 AM , Blogger ~Kevin said...

Chobits? You got to see Chobits? ;_; I wanna see Chobits....

I'm glad you're having fun out there, but I can't wait for you to come back <3

 
At Thu May 26, 06:33:00 PM , Blogger Ali said...

Hi Hon!

I think laura is going to burn them to a cd for me so I can show them to you. n.n She has the seriees on dvd.

Did I mention that I love you with all my heart?

Yours always,

Alicia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home