Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Wheee!

This semester I have been determined to prove to myself that I can manage my time better than I have in the past. This is partly because I have three studio courses that require large amounts of out of class time, but also due to my new job which needs me to be on top of things.

This past weekend I allowed myself to "sag" in keeping track of my time quite a bit. This became quite noticable on Monday when I realised that there was a lot of things that were due Monday, Wed, Thurs, and Friday that I could have been working on all weekend but chose to play games on my computer.

I've told my self for this week, I won't be playing games until I am able to catch up on what I need to. I know three studio courses isn't exactly the brightest idea (Kevin has four so it is even crazier for him), but sometimes you have to do what you have to do and get things done.

So, as you can tell this weekend wasn't productive at all and that's pretty much all I have to say about them. My iPod nano isn't here yet, which makes me a little sad but since I personalised it Kevin says it will be a bit longer. I also bought the full season of "Full Metal Panic" a VERY weird and interesting anime from England for only $35.00. Last night I purchased the new(?) "Foolish Things" CD. My photography paper for class should be in soon, hopefully....

Now that I am awake enough to walk around I'm going to start getting ready for work. :3 See ya.

3 Comments:

At Wed Sep 28, 06:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

two MOOS for all. that deserved so many more, but i am disquieted by not being able to chat with Joe today...*sigh*

i think i shall try calling him. i hope he's not trying to sleep, because i would feel guilty if i woke him...hmmm.

 
At Thu Oct 06, 08:46:00 AM , Blogger ~Kevin said...

YOU CAN DO IT!

Huzzah for no sagging!

 
At Tue Oct 25, 08:20:00 AM , Blogger Fitz said...

Don't be a sagger Al! It makes you look short *wink* Haven't seen ya in a while. Maybe I'll be able to see you momentarily when I go to Jenna's wedding on the 5th....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home