Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I am alive.

First off, I must appologize for the lack of blogs for the past about half a week, if there is anyone to appologize to. I didn't blog for the whole week, because I had been working split shifts for most of it. At first, I wanted to rant on how much I had to work, and although I love the job it's a lot of time. Which, is why I decided NOT to blog, there are a lot of people who work five times how much I do, so it wouldn't be very good to whine about how much I work.

Last week went well, I got in the amount of hours I'd like to generally to get by next summer if not I could handle more. Since I was still in training, I pulled split shifts to get stuff down. Saturday, after work I drove up to Brookings to pick up The Sims 2, and saw Kevin for a while. I love him so much. <3

Sunday, after I got my stuff together (around 3) I drove to Brookings and saw Kevin and his family who were celebrating his great uncle's birthday. His uncle, Doug, is really cool! Him and his wife are cute together. They have been married for sixty years. That is a LONG time, and they still tease eachother and what not. It's SOOOOO CUTE!!! I want my marriage to be like that.

I hate to cut this short, but I have to get ready for work, I will write more soon. Probably this evening when I get back from town. n.n Bye bye

2 Comments:

At Sun Jun 12, 03:06:00 AM , Blogger ~Kevin said...

I'm glad you continue to write in spite of the fact that even your biggest fan (ME!) so frequently forgets to leave comments. And I'm so glad that you enjoy the company of my family. And I know that you will continue to be adorable (inside and out) AT LEAST for the rest of your life.

 
At Sun Jun 12, 12:41:00 PM , Blogger Ali said...

*bushes and turns into a can of pink blushing goo*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home