Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Health issues, and other things.

Hey,

It's been a while since I last posted, not quite as long as before but that's a good thing. What I didn't get to post on the last entry was that I am no longer taking my Zoloft (antidepressant) pills because I had some elevated liver levels. It sure beats me as to what that could mean, but I know I'm a little worried about what could be the reason behind it. I hadn't gone to a doctor check up in a year, I was supposed to in six months but I think the date landed on a final. So when they checked my blood and found this elevation the doctor recommended going off the pill for a while if not permanently to see what the problem is.

Mom and I had been talking about me going off the pill because it's supposedly a very addicting drug. *shrug* I haven't noticed anything, and I sincerely have no desire to have any more, but perhaps its not that kind of addiction. Maybe it's something like, it causes chemical dependency or something which REQUIRES you to take the pill. *shrug* Oh well. I'm off it now. This week will be the first full week that I've been off of it for a year.

In five weeks, I need to go back to the doctor and have some more blood tests done to see if the lvls have went down or remained the same. I REALLY hope the lvls go down, because money is really tight right now and paying for doctors visits and tests will really hurt us right now. n_n;

What's really exciting, not the change in subject, Friday or Thursday through Sunday I'll be camping in Garetson. Although Kevin couldn't join us, I'm in a small way, glad because I'll be able to get to know his friends a little better. Calless and I have been talking a lot online, and she's really fun! On Friday or Thursday we'll be going to the zoo, because Calless had promised to hang with her cousin or nephew during that time and thought going to the zoo would be fun.

Alas, I have to go now. I need to get ready for work, which starts at 11:30am. Sadly, I don't work very long so I'm going to be doing a lot of other things to get in shape and clean up around the house. My mom and I are currently reading the South Beach Diet book, and it sounds really interesting because some of the things you hear about nutrition through out the years is compeletely bogus.

Well... see you later! n.n

Al

P.S. I re-arranged my room last night from 7pm - 12pm and later I'll find a way to post pictures for ya'll to see. x3

Bye

1 Comments:

At Wed Jun 22, 03:55:00 AM , Blogger ~Kevin said...

Makes me happy that my Alicia is getting even more healthy. ^_^

*huggies*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home