Monday, October 31, 2005

Exciting Semester

This semester has been completely insane. I am sorry for the lack of posts, but my job at school has taken a lot of my time and prevented me from really having much of a social life. Cassie and I have been hanging out some nights in the fourth floor lobby watching tv. Not lately though cause of homework and a lot of other things.

Where do you work, and what do you do? I work at Lowry Hall, for Technology Support Services doing E-rate for schools. E-rate is a program that was set up for schools to be able to get internal connections, telecommunications, and various other technology services paid in part by the government. The percentage that is paid for by the government depends on the amount of students that are eligible for the National School Lunch Program divide that by the number of students.

I fill out various forms one being the school saying, "I want some service provider to do my internet connections" the one following is "I found someone here is who it is and for how much". After that there is one on This is when the service started" and "I want this money reimbersed to me and the service provider." It's long, drawn out, and very techincal.

What else have you been doing this semester, besides work? Well... I have three studio courses that I am taking. Drawing 111, Advanced 3D Max, and Photography are all really fun but can be a little overwhelming. There is another class that I am taking this semester that I took my freshman year, but didn't pass cause my teacher sucked.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home